Re: POLL about OffTopic Posts at Loopers Delight

Travis wrote:
"Well, it would be if people were consistent about labeling threads as
OT or not, but they aren't, and there's a lack of consensus regarding
even what is OT."

Right you are, Travis and but I do believe we have a strong consensus to
get on anyone's case who is

1)  not correctly using OT indicators on appropriate threads
2)  copying old texts so that the daily digest swells to several posts a
day
3)  change thread names when the subject hasn't changed and/or
4)  not changing thread names when the topic has obviously veered way off
topic

The whole system will work better if we are all a little more
sensitive,  self aware and thinking about the common good of all
on the list.

yours,  Rick