Quite enough, don't you think?... :)

                   Hey All,

   Wow, where to begin...  I personally am rather used to the off-topic
nature of this list, having been on / off it for a while, but really, if
it's really that important to some to have another list, than no biggie as
far as I'm concerned.  However, I think it's simply ridiculous that now,
even after this other list has been formed, now the off topic posts are
reflexive of the decision of whether a post should be posted here or
there!  I mean OMG!!!  This is generating just as much OT noise as any of
the actual original OT posts!  Bloody hell!

   I'm actually finding this stuff way more frustrating, annoying
etc...  than any previous so called OT material.  lol!  Go figure!...

   If the people here still want to be OT then fine, so be it, let's just
post what we post and let members of the other list do the same.  If we
want to be strictly on topic, then let's do THAT; but this waffling back /
forth is even noisier and way not as fun as good salsa recipes!  :)

   I hope this makes sense, and of course, these are just my thoughts...

Have an awesome day and I do hope the list can figure out a direction
(whatever that may be) and just go with it...  All my best to all of
you!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)

---
   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn