RE: keeley electronics DL4 Mod- noisy!

I had read about this mod, but my DL4 never had the problems the mod was
supposed to correct. Anyone else get it and notice a difference?

Dave Eichenberger:
http://www.hazardfactor.com/collectives

Hi folks,
i just had my DL4 modded by keely electronics and had
a chance to try it today,unfortunately there is
soemthing wrong with it its very noisy but when i
wiggle and rock the cable from the output jacks it
goes away anybody know what that might be or how i can
try to fix it myself?i sprayed contact spray but it
wont do it, id like to give ti a try before sending it
back to the U.S from Germany, you would think those
guys would at least test their mods before sending
them out grrrr!
thanx
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

________
Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit
the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/