Re: POLL about OffTopic Posts at Loopers Delight

2

It's fine as is

“I saw too many people die, and a lot of people didn’t see any of that.
They had a press conference and left. I’m looking up, fighting this
incredible battle, and they’re doing press conferences and lying to the
people. They’re telling them 40,000 troops are in New Orleans. It was all
bull.”  -Ray Nagin, Mayor of New Orleans