24 HOUR POLL RESULTS: 1 = 32 2= 0 3=1 and 2 uncommitted

In the last 24 hours since I took this poll
we have

32 people who voted for leaving things as they are (no new list for off
topic votes)

No one  voted for option 1  which was to have a separate list (although
the
person who
wanted the offtopic posts moderated, Mark Sottilaro hasn't voted yet and I
imagine
but am not sure, that our fearless leader, Kim Flint probably would vote 1
as well).

one person voted 3

one person said either 1 or 2 but liked the new option 3 as well.

and then there was Michael Klobuchar's post which I haven't figure out yet.
(help me out Scootster------ a 1 or a 2?)

In just the last 35 posts of people who voted in the poll,  this is a
virtual landslide.

Everyone seems to want to just keep LoopersDelight the unmoderated forum
that
it has been since it's inception.

I vote for that as well  (I didn't vote at first because I wanted the
results to be impartial and
I was taking the poll).

Let's start posting about looping!     What a great idea.

Yours,   Rick