re. Re: Hassel on topic at Punkt Festival

Hi !

I think that only the remix-conserts where streamed.
Dont know - but I think Hassell played 2 or 3 times
all together - but this was all that were sent on web.
RF
--- Per Boysen <perboysens@gmail.com> skrev:

> On 2 sep 2007, at 10.05, Michael Peters wrote:
>
> > did JH really just play for 15:28 ?
>
> Don't know. I was watching Bugge's web cam every day
> and most of the
> time there was nothing, then there were a lot of
> setting up the
> stage, a little sound checking. The only concert I
> managed to catch
> was this last Hassel gig and it seemed to be almost
> an hour late (I
> think Norway and Sweden are in the same time zone
> and use the same
> daylight saving system - Aren't we, Rune?). So, I'm
> guessing there
> were at least two stages at the festival and Bugge's
> web cam covered
> just one of them.
>
> Greetings from Sweden
>
> Per Boysen
> www.boysen.se (Swedish)
> www.looproom.com (international)

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com