Re: Hassel on topic at Punkt Festival

On 2 sep 2007, at 10.05, Michael Peters wrote:

> did JH really just play for 15:28 ?

Don't know. I was watching Bugge's web cam every day and most of the
time there was nothing, then there were a lot of setting up the
stage, a little sound checking. The only concert I managed to catch
was this last Hassel gig and it seemed to be almost an hour late (I
think Norway and Sweden are in the same time zone and use the same
daylight saving system - Aren't we, Rune?). So, I'm guessing there
were at least two stages at the festival and Bugge's web cam covered
just one of them.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)