Re: POLL about OffTopic Posts at Loopers Delight

>1)  There should be an offtopic list that resides off of this site
>
>2)   It's fine , we can leave things the way they are.

2.

I've learned a great deal from diverse yet like-minded (loopers) people
on this list in off-topic posts over the last 11 years.

NOT a fan of the OT stuff being omitted from digests.

I AM a big fan of people trimming down the quoted texts, as to
avoid driving the digest-readers mad.  (If we're printing them
and reading them on the go, we get 30 pages of the same
message.)

Peter
______________________________
Peter Koniuto