POLL about OffTopic Posts at Loopers Delight

Since we are devoting so much energy to discussing this
possibilitiy of an offtopic list

Honestly,  I think there are far fewer people who object to off topic
posts
here
than we are surmising but I realize I don't know for sure.

Why don't we find out.

Please tell us what you think.

1)  There should be an offtopic list that resides off of this site

2)   It's fine , we can leave things the way they are.

To make this quick,     just leave a 1) or a 2)   in your message body.

As a matter of fact,  let's not inundate the list with more discussion on
this particular thread.
Just quickly log in with your preference....................explain away
in
the previous OT: posts.