Re: PayPlay Digital Sales

Kris,

Yep. . . . ain't CD Baby wunderful?

I cannot recommend their services highly enough.

They're terrific (and they're in Portland, Oregon too).

They've opened more sales doors for me than almost anything else.

I need to get another CD out . . . someday.

My one and only solo disk so far was from 2001.

I imagined I'd be poppin' 'em out on a schedule similar to yours.

Life has a way of reorganizing one's priorities . . . and schedule.

That and the first CD turned out so well, I'm actually a little nervous about starting another.

I gotta get over that.

tEd ® KiLLiAn

Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

Also check out the 1st set of BEMF (Boise Experimental Music Festival) CDs at:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/experimental/cd.htm

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=1211970
00042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???