LP-1 (looperlative) OS upgrade

Just noticed Bob is back active at
http://www.looperlative.com/060913discuss/index.php and has just posted OS
version 1.26 with a number of bug fixes.  I post this here because I
suspect a number of us have stopped checking the forum quite as regularly
as before.

Bob also explains he is ordering the parts for the next run of LP-1s and
is offering a discount for pre-orders this week.

I own an EDP and a repeater; the looperlative is still my favorite looping
instrument by far (although I also appreciate the others)...

side (OT) note:  When did Idaho beconme a southern state?  I have to keep
up with current events more.....