RE: Keeping the off-topic off the list ?

I'd just like to add a vote in favor of Warren's point of view.

In my  opinion, the value of this list would be diminished by
segregating into Off and On topic.  The main reason I'm here is to gain
the perspectives of a bunch of very interesting musicians who also
happen to like using looping technology.

Then again, I'm also good with the delete key (as well as being a
frequent OT poster fwiw).

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org