Re: Keeping the off-topic off the list ?

I am OK with a separate list, but I joined and cannot see how I will know when new messages come in without going to that web page frequently and looking?
I use a separate / non-web email program for my emails.

Is there a way to be notified via my email program that there are new messages on the google groups based LDOT list? (OR....?)
I really want to avoid having to frequently take even more time to open up my browser and linking to that list without knowing first if there is any new content.

TIA

But, thanx again to </daviD> for at least making a positive effort.

-Rev. Fever