AW: Laptop Looping - Mobius latency compensation

Hi Per,

> compensate well for latency. Myself I have only done deep
> testing of Mobius in this regard and I can truly say that
> this Windows looper does it perfectly well. When looping on

to you the archangel of latency compensation in Mobius (with Jeff being the
godfather?):

Does this latency compensation thingie also work when Mobius is run as a
plugin? Can you turn it on and off while Mobius is running? I was recently
faced with this challenge due to a mixed use of acoustic/electronic
sources.

        Rainer