Re: o.t. READING

My current, rotating bed pile that I also switch between from at
whim, as well:

Jamie James- The Music of the Spheres

Stephen Buhner- Sacred and Herbal Healing Beers

Sandor Ellix katz- Wild Fermentation (learn to make yer own
sauerkraut and kimchi,and MORE!)

(edited by Sam Steiner)- Spirit Woman, The Diaries and Paintings of
Bonita Wa Wa Calachaw Nunez

Chris Hedges- American Fascists, The Christian Right and the War On
America

Vera Stravinsky & Robert Craft- Stravinsky,In Pictures and Documents

Amadea Morningstar, with Urmila Desai-The Ayurvedic Cookbook

Brooke Allen- Moral Minority, Our Skeptical Founding Fathers

Nancy Wilson Ross- The World of Zen

Marc Almond (ex-Soft Cell)- In Search of the Pleasure Palace

Pat Hackett- The Andy Warhol Diaries

Some fantastic biographies / autobiographies I have previously read,
include:

Rasputin,The Holy Devil (1928, Rene Fulop-Miller)

Orson Wells (Barbara Leaming)

Anais Nin (Dierdre Bair)

Wm. Burroughs, Literary Outlaw (Ted Morgan)

Ken Russell-A British Picture

Rimbaud- (PIerre Petitfils)

The Guilded Gutter Life of Francis Bacon (Daniel Farson)

Wizard. The Life and Times of Nikolas Tesla. Biography of a Genius
(Marc J. Seiffer)

Pasolini, A Biography (Enzo Sicilano)

Miles, The Autobiography (Miles Davis with Quincey Troupe)

Love Is Colder Than Death. (biography of Rainer Werner Fassbinder, by
Robert Katz)

Genet (Edmund White)

This is only a partial list, of course. The full list is LONG....

-Rev. Fever