Re: Laptop Looping

I'll need some more info from you about how many SL instances you have
and the configuration of each instance (loop count, memory, channels).
 The fact that you see resource requirement spikes that correspond to
the glitches leads me toward certain conclusions (that SL is one of
the culprits).  What are you doing loop-wise at the time... performing
an operation, by chance?

Also, what audio interface and what buffer size are you using?

jlc