Re: processors?

Alesis Bitrman.  Ring mod, phaser, distortion and compression can
decimate any sound put through it.  It can make things sound musical or
ungodly, often with only slight modification of the same setting.

Out of production and on Ebay for anywhere between $100-$300 these days.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org