LD list transatlantic gig fun in London!

Calling London loopists, I've got a gig next Wednesday (Aug 22nd) at Darbucka World Music Bar, which will feature my duo with Lobelia (looped 'n' layered bass 'n' voice - see my myspace page, then hers, for a couple of tracks of the duo stuffs...) and also on the double bill is Monk, AKA Ric Hordinski, of Cincinnati and this 'ere list, playing in a trio with me on bass ('tis worth it just to be at the one gig a year when I play normal bass... ;o)

Would be lovely to show Ric a good time at his first London gig in God-knows-how-many-years...

Doors 7pm, Music 8pm, tickets £6 on the door.

Venue address - 182 St John's Street, Clerkenwell, EC1. Nearest tube Farringdon - venue deets; www.darbucka.com

Ric deets - www.richordinski.com

me deets - see below.

Steve