MFC

From: JASON CASKENTTE <jcaskenette@rogers.com>
I just bought an EDP and it is on the way, I was wondering if the FCB-1010 is a better option then the EFC-7 to control my greatly anticipated EDP

Are the manuals comprehensive enough for me to be able to use the FCB-1010 to control the EDP with out any previous knowledge of midi?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would like to make a purchase very soon

Jason