Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: battery-driven Mic PreAmp? - Roland MicroCube

You have a memory like a bear trap, Andy. :)

Yes and no. Yes, I started using the Voxengo, but switched to the boogex
eventually because it had more options and tone variations. I just haven't
updated my website gear page to reflect this.

Kris