SF Bay Area "Live" Loopers

Hey Loopfolk,

Jesse Engel here, I'm a guitarist, looper, and
AbletonLiver (Although I'm currently using Mobius for
my live looping).

I play guitar looping music, with a rhythmic
foundation in digital delay (Strong pulse, Polyrhythm,
etc.). It makes for a nice bouncy orchestra of guitars
which I then of course love to improvise over.

I've been playing some of this stuff by myself for a
while now, but I suffer from a classic case looper's
loneliness. I'm looking for another musician to hook
up with to experiment with syncing and combining our
ideas of looped music.

Ideally, I'm looking for a computer musician in the SF
bay area, who is into using live, or a similar
software looper for making electronic music, who would
like to experiment with integrating that with live
instrumentation(looping).

Anyone interested?
More relevant to everyone, anyone have
experience/anecdotes about integrating the worlds of
the analog and the electronic, and syncing and all
that?

My vision in the end is music that we could just as
well play in a club, but that have an improvisational
nature, constantly evolve, and have lots of ability
for interaction through resampling, dynamics, mood,
etc.

All the best!
Jesse

Got a little couch potato?