FS: Serge Panel (Complete Synth)

I am selling one Serge panel in Excellent+ condition. Wisconsin Custom
made panel from approximately two years ago. Full buffed silver case
including the rack ears for 19" mounting.

This is a complete synth in one panel and can be a stand alone instrument
with 3 VCOs/LFOs, amazingly cool unusual filter, 2 VCADSRs, Mixer, Dual
Comparator/waveform/trigger modifier, and the ultimate VCA
output/panning/etc module (including 1/4" outs).

Obviously if you know serge there are dozens of more applications for each
of the modules that these basic functions but I rarely ever see one panel
that stands alone so that's a bonus for a new Serge fan who wants to save
some serious $$ and not have to spend $7-8K on a "beginners" system.

Exact modules are:

3- Precision VCO, PCO
1- Processor UAP
1- Variable Bandwidth VC Filter VCF2
1- Audio Mixer (3x1) AMX
1- Dual Comparator COM
1- Panel w/ Rack Mount Chassis ROX 19"
2- Extended Envelope Generator ADSR
1- PS2

Full info on these here:
http://www.serge-fans.com/wizardry.htm

Winter 2006 price list for this has this configuration at close to $4k
plus the shipping, etc.

I'm asking $3000 OBO including shipping and insurance in the US. No
waiting, full unit with powersupply ready to play. Partial trades +$$  for
Modcan/Cyndustries modules possible.

Pickup in Phila Pa gets big bonus deal. Paypal possibly but buyer pays
fees.

Any questions let me know. Pics available as well

Thanks!

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com