Re: trombone looping

On 4 aug 2007, at 23.00, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:

> Let's see if this works with this link:
> http://www.yousendit.com/download/ZUcxTXRRUzhBNkUwTVE9PQ
>
> What I really enjoyed is how well edge worked with the trombone
> sound. And
> what you can do with the strange noises resulting from bad
> embochure when
> using them in granular looping.

I like that one very much! You should loop more with the trombone,
but be careful not to retrieve your old chops! ;-)  What I like with
this recording is the "fragile playing while listening" attitude. You
truly communicate something... something wicked... bizarre and
wonderful stuff.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)