From: Per Boysen [mailto:perboysen@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 9:58 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Stylus RMX (was: Re: general question about equipment)

On 3 aug 2007, at 18.37, BreachinThePeace@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone here use Stylus that knows/understands RAM? I certainly
> use Stylus but don't know squat about RAM. My question is: When you
> are flipping between tracks in LIVE and you come back to Stylus
> after tweaking whatever in a different track, is it a RAM
> deficiency that causes the plug in not to fully be visible or
> adjustable? When this happens I just delete the application and
> reload it into the same track, but it's the only way to recover it
> functionally without just saving the set and reopening it..

I'm using RMX very much in both Live and Logic. THis is on a dual 2
GHz G5 machine with 2 GB RAM. I have never seen the issue you are
describing. On my laptops I don't use RMX at all because it's too CPU
demanding. My laptops are all single CPU machines, one with 1 GB RAM
and the other with 2 GB RAM.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)