cassinispace

Spent Tuesday evening working with my new Piranha guitarbow that I ordered
with the rest of the order flood on this list. Recorded this short
spacemusic-ish piece using the Piranha with the Eagle 6-string fretless
bass, processed through a Moog MF-105B bass MuRF and a Electro-Harmonix
Polyphonic Octave Generator. Still getting comfortable with the behavior
of the Piranha, there's a couple of volume spikes on this recording where
the bow dug in a bit more than I anticipated. Starting to like it as a
useful tool once in a while.

http://www.subscapeannex.com/other/cassini.mp3

( archived on http://www.subscapeannex.com/sounds.html )

( Piranha:  http://www.piranhaguitarbow.com/ )