Re: Looping ourselves

Zounds! I learned how to route loopers email into a folder on my Mac ("Rules") and have been out of the loop - and on the road - for a while! Just checked and... non native music? Music of the 60's in the womb?

I think I experienced some music of the 60's while in the womb.

It was glorious.

The music world here is going gangbusters. Lots of really good news. I might be able to afford a Looperlative yet!

Keep up the good,

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.