From: Kelly Coyle [mailto:skcoyle@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 8:56 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: LOVING NON NATIVE MUSICAL TRADITIONS: was 'gypsy caravan film'

I was post-incubation in the sixties, I'm sorry to say. And my family listened to Herb Alpert, Booker T, Sergio Mendes, and Pete Fountain.

On the other hand, it's all there I guess, in a kind of remove-the-fiber-from-the-whole-grains sort of way: Latin, jazz, funk, and traditional jazz. And it's insights like that that lead folks into therapy.