Re: OT- Resonating (was:Re: Civitas Urbanus (new album release))

Is funny how we react to certain types of music
regardless of culture,place of origin or otherwise,i
sometimes feel guilty when i meet people that
sometimes know more about my musical culture than i
do,ive actually have become more appreciative of it
since ive been out of my homeland and ironically
through bands that arent from that country but doing
interpretations or fusions with it.Almost like the
british exposure of blues to americans in the 60īs.Ive
just always been attracted to other types of music and
never had much interest in my own,I have some irish
friends here and they all seem to be very in tune and
proud of their musial heritage and tradition
preservation,as well as my cuban friends.This is the
third country i live in,perhaps there has been a bit
of cultural loss of identity in me or, as you say, a
simple matter of taste?

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/