Re: Line 6 echo farm

I have read that line 6 echo farm effects are greate.

Does anyone know if its able to use on ableton live as

plug in? How someone used it ?

Echo Farm is a TDM plugin, which means you need a Protools Mix or HD rig to use it.
Live cannot host TDM plugins- the only applications that can are Protools, Logic and Digital Performer.
All 3 require Digidesign hardware.

FWIW I've stopped using Echo Farm completely since Sountoys Echoboy was released- it is far, far, far, far superior.

Regards,

James Richmond