Re: RC-50 Sync Issues...

Hey Chris,

I tried the same thing months ago to no avail.
Hopefully you'll have better perseverance than I.
I got sick of trying... mostly because I figured out other ways of
doing what I want with syncing, but I still want them to fix it... it
really sucks that they haven't yet.

anyway, good luck and if you want to include anything I wrote in the
archive feel free.

Teddy