RE: Looking for a new looper

Trust me, I too am a Mac guy.  They are better.  Why do I say that?
Because
when I hooked my Novation Remote 61 to my Mac, I think I ran a small
installer application and it worked perfectly.  Maybe I didn't even have to
do that. Last night I tried hooking it directly to my XP running laptop.
It
took a good half hour to get the proper driver to install (I had the disk!)

Retarded.

So anyway... why the little story?  Because Mobius makes it worth it.

So you for sure can get a Macbook Pro and run xp on it, ditch your software
synths and looper and be very happy.  (sorry, your E-MU module is long
gone)

If you're questioning a "laptop" performance, check out one of our
neighbors
Kid Beyond.  He lives near us in the Bay area and he's proof that an
amazing
live show can be done with a laptop looper (He uses Live)

Really, the laptop disappears if you have a good MIDI controller and just
becomes a display to note your current loop state.

Mark