Listen to The AM/FM Show In Less Than Two Hours From Now

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/amfm
My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be today in less than two hours
from now, July 14 at 6:00 am EDT / GMT-4.  I will continue the special
on E-dition Electronic Music Magazine's sampler CDs.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
Muhlenberg College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I
am at the helm, the show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic
at the beginning, an eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds
up with Progressive Rock.  WMUH's web site is

Listen on-line to WMUH at http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh and click the
REAL AUDIO link or go directly to: