Re: Re: piranha bow (was:bows for guitars)

On Sat, 7 Jul 2007, Tim Nelson wrote:

> Ha, so did I. Seems like a very small company; I
> wonder if he's scratching his head over where a
> one-day spike in his sales may have come from.

I did the same, Tim. The last time I looked at the guy's site a year or so
ago, they had only mail-based orders in place. Given the discussion this
week, I looked and now they've added paypal. So he got another sale
yesterday :).

See how it does. We'll have lots of opinions, I'm sure.

Steve B   Subscape Annex   http://www.subscapeannex.com/