RE: live looping with ableton live

At 5:29 PM -0700 7/3/07, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>Yeah, but just make sure your tempo is a whole number and it will work.

Well, I was hoping that the MIDI Looper in the Ztar should be able to
do "first loop" capability (although, that's an assumption: the axe
doesn't actually arrive until Friday, and I'm still trying to puzzle
through the manual).

If I'm required to set a tempo manually, you're absolutely right;
your tip should work with no problem.  If I'm lucky, though, I should
be able to whack out a MIDI sequence and loop it the same as any
other first loop device.  Of course, then I have to deal with
Ableton's flakiness.  :P

Please, somebody shoot me....

        --m.
--
_____
"I want to keep you alive so there is always the possibility of