Re: live looping with ableton live

At 9:30 PM +0200 7/3/07, Tilmann Dehnhard wrote:
>maybe someone else from the list could give you (and me) a little
>"how to" about using live as a looper?

Hrm, reading through a bit of backlogged email, and it occurs to me
that it would probably be nice to stop hijacking threads and actually
post something useful.

Here's a couple of things I've had bookmarked.  This is a link to a
tutorial from the Ableton boards on how to set up Live for Live

And here's one that shows you how to do something similar using the
Mackie Controller emulation:

Both of these are PC-centric, and frequently make reference to Bomes
Translator.  If you're over on the Mac side, you can probably hack
something similar using MIDIPipe.

Hope that helps some....

"I want to keep you alive so there is always the possibility of
murder... later"