RE: Experience with E-MU 1616 cardbus and XP/PC Notebook with MAX/MSP

> I'm trying to verify Mobius + ASIO4all on Windows XP on VMware fusion
> on Macbook - what about this, may it work sometimes?  can I get signal
> from an USB midi (UM1 Ediroll) or I need some different hardware?

I have not used VMware Fusion but audio applications don't usually
run very well under Windows emulators or virtualization layers.
It adds overhead to the device drivers which can make it more difficult
to get low latency.  I would be interested in hearing whether or not
this works.

Jeff