Re: Experience with E-MU 1616 cardbus and XP/PC Notebook with MAX/MSP

Interesting. I have 2 E-MU products and have no complaints. (1820m & 1616m) I have owened a Motu Traveler, M-Audio (forget the model) and a Presonus FireStudio and the E-MUs are as good or better than any of them sound and latency wise. I have a great deal of respect for Cycling 74 but it's odd (perhaps because of Mac platform originated???) that it would have compatability issues with something so widely accepted and used.

See what's free at AOL.com.