Listen to Afterglow, Galactic Travels, and The AM/FM Show

AFTERGLOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
Afterglow airs from 8:00 am to 9:30 am every Thursday morning.  Tune in
for a delightful mix of eclectic musical genres including a healthy
dose of Progressive Rock.  Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at:

GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY:                   http://wdiy.org/programs/gt
Tonight at 11 pm on Galactic Travels, I'll conclude the month-long
Special Focus on Robert Rich.  The Featured CD at Midnight will be
"Electric Ladder" by Robert Rich on Soundscape Records.  For details,
see the Special Focus page at:

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and
Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
and Trexlertown, on the internet, and in High Definition Radio at 88.1

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/amfm
My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, June 30 at 6:00 am.
I will continue the special on E-dition Electronic Music Magazine's
sampler CDs.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
Muhlenberg College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I
am at the helm, the show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic
at the beginning, an eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds
up with Progressive Rock.  WMUH's web site is