From: Krispen Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:40 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Laptops -dedicated to music only?

Mine is music performance only as well, with the exception of accessing the
internet for software updates and a few key forums, like max/msp, etc. I
don't change anything with the settings, so my virus checkers, etc, are all
intact.

I did, however, optimize my configuration for music applications, it's on
Sweetwater's website and thier PC optimization guide.

http://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/ts/detail.php?Index=30058

Kris