rackmount line mixers

I am finding myself frustrated in my search for a rackmount mixer for
use with my Repeater. Ideally, I'd like to confine my gear to one box,
airplane safe. Surely there are 1 or 2 space solutions that offer
stereo inputs, and a stereo send? I have been lovingly accused of
carting around a "yard sale" when I play. I like hardware but I don't
want anymore hernias and I can't afford a laptop anyway. Am I doomed
to continue this pattern?

jon/skincage