Sunday Solo Bass Looping Gig - Lakewood Colorado

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to drop a note that I will be performing on Sunday July 1st at Las Margaritas Bar in Lakewood (Blemar) Colorado.
Performance includes myself on 9 string MIDI bass, and Ted Cole on flute.

Date: Sunday July 1st
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Location: Las Margaritas
              6981 W. Alaska Dr.
              Lakewood, CO 80226

Hope to see a few of you out there
C3

from the BelMar website:

Sunday 10am-3pm
We serve our regular menu with a special Brunch Menu featuring Huevos Rancheros, brunchiladas, Breakfast Burritos, Tradtional Breakfast, Crispy Spinach & Mushroom Rellenos, Posole Soup & Tortillas, Blue Corn & Cheese Enchiladas and Machaca Con Huevos. Cantina Brunch Drink Specials include: Champagne Mimosas $3, You Call it Vodka Bloody Marys $5, Corona & Corona Light $3, Draft Pint Dos Equis Amber or Tecate $3