Re: mobius vst question

man, thanx a lot for your mails. i remember we had some email contact
about the fireworx and the ewi.

i am fiddling around with native's guitar rig 2 at the moment. seems to be
rather simple version of "looping plus fx". all in one stand alone program.
guitar rig two has a looper (with a multiply function - horray! the edp
finally changed the world.
little baby steps...).
i still have to check out the posibilities of opening a chain of loopers.
after opening three of them, a kind of ducking occurred on the later loops.
the first one seemed pretty stable. well, i'll tell you more when i gain
more info.

here is what i do right now:

contrabass flute into digitech's vocal 300 into DL4 into EH 2880.
so i can have a delay/chorus/flanger/pitcher, make a short loop in DL,
reverse it or half speed it and record this (while adding something else)
into the 2880.
i can add more layers in the 2880 and play around with individual levels.
now i can record a new thing into DL4 and use it for a transition/ending.

as you can see, i use the loopers on a pretty low level. although i own an
edp, i have not used it up to know.
(never disturb a running system).

all the best - tilmann