Re: ZAPPA

Stan, et al,

I'll chime in too.

I've always loved FZ's guitar playing and off-kilter compositional and
phrasing sense.

But I could never really handle the poo-poo, caa-caa Jr. High
locker-room humor part of his schtick.

I tended to gravitate to his SHUT UP 'N' PLAY YER GUITAR and FRANK
ZAPPA GUITAR multi disc sets.

THE YELLOW SHARK, JAZZ FROM HELL and BOULEZ PLAYS ZAPPA were also big
faves.

I'd heard a lot of the other stuff, but was always a little mystified
by the juvenile sex and potty-humor aspect.

That's just me though.

Ted