Re: Really OBSCURE inquiry

Don't know if this is the guy you're thinking of, but in the 80's (86?) a guy who did long solo sax improvs came to stay with us in San Francisco while he was touring. I'm blanking on name, but I'm thinking his first name was Jack. He had a cassette release called "Assorted Treats." I remember he was driving his Pinto all over the country doing any gigs he could get. Not sure where he was from, but it wasn't California, could have been Texas. He had long curly hair. Nice guy. If I keep thinking, I'm pretty sure the name will come back. I still have his cassette, buried in my attic somewhere.