Re: which paramters do you controll with your MIDI Controller and Mobius?

Here is how I have my FCB buttons and exp. pedals mapped.  Bank 1 (1-10)  and button 11 in Bank 2 is just for my max looper.  The rest of the banks and program numbers are for activating max patches. My two Express pedals are mapped to two effect paramaters inside each of my max patches.

Kris

1. Record
2. Play
3. Reset