Re: Laptop help

If you stay mac focused, you should be able to describe the required
software, and then share automator steps for adjusting configurations
to achieve desired results.  That's my intention, and if I get
something that works nice, I will _totally_ share. :)  Not to mention
a full written description of what the F is going on :)
-Miles

--
---Miles Ward