Re: Gear query

Right now when I vocal loop I sing into my soundhole (and sometimes while
strumming-a wee bit contortionist but hey); I'm thinking of splitting my
vocal mic signal, plugging into the latching mute footswitch and mixing
with my guitar before going into effects then EDP then back into the board
and out.  So me thinks a passive is all I need.  Thanks Charlie for the
feedback!

Plish