GIG SPAM: cellos at the Great American this saturday

Hello Loopers,

OK, I'm playing at the Great American Music Hall this Saturday, June
23rd. I'm headlining the show (eek!). I've got my new French cello,
the new Repeater 2.01 software, Ableton Live and SooperLooper.

Also, playing before me is an incredible band, with looped cello and
vocals called Loop!Station (3 guesses what kind of pedals they use).
Sam, the Loop!Station cellist is really amazing and the singer Robin
Coomer has some powerful pipes.

Me and my cello profoundly thank you,

Zoe

Here's the scoop: