Re: Re: more field recording samples to share: frogs at night

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007, todd reynolds wrote:

> I've had this on as background for the past hour or so since you sent it,
> can't thank you enough...
>
> i'm focusing better than I have in a long time!

Wow, that is really nice of you to say. You're very welcome.

> I have a microtrack as well.  did you just use the T-mic included with
>it?

Yes, I used the included T-mic. I picked up an AKG C-1000 that they
recommended as it's battery-powered and doesn't need phantom power for
longer distance more sensitive work, but I'm finding the T-mic does the
job amazingly well.

best,
Steve Burnett
Subscape Annex   http://www.subscapeannex.com/