Re: laptops and performance

I agree; that's the central challenge with digital instruments from my
opinion, as amazing as they are at doing things _exactly_ how do you
take that energy from the crowd and turn it back around into more
energetic playing?  click harder?
Still frustrated that there's no midi controller for tuba...
-Miles

--
---Miles Ward